Greetings and thank you for visiting the U.S. Cyber Challenge website!
Our mission is to connect America’s best and brightest to the cybersecurity industry. Please navigate through our website to learn more about our efforts.
Thanks to our sponsors and partners, we are the industry’s pipeline connecting opportunity with talent. Visit us on Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn to stay plugged in and to join our efforts in defending and protecting our nation.
- Winners Recognized by State and Federal Officials at the Annual U.S. Cyber Challenge Competition in Delaware (Press Release; July 27, 2018)
- MVCC Cyber Camp trains future fighters against online attacks (Chicago Tribune; July 27, 2018)
- U.S. Cyber Challenge to Host Western Regional Camp & Competition in North Las Vegas (Press Release; July 24, 2018)
- State of Illinois Chief Information Security Officer Presents Awards to Winners of U.S. Cyber Challenge Competition (Press Release; July 20, 2018)
- Rising Hacker Talent to Participate in Weeklong Boot Camp near Chicago (Press Release, July 9, 2018)
- Winners Announced for U.S. Cyber Challenge Eastern Camp (Press Release, June 22, 2018)
- U.S. Cyber Challenge Kicks Off 2018 Camp Season at Virginia Tech (Press Release, June 11, 2018)
- Registration Opens Today for U.S. Cyber Challenge’s Annual Cyber Quests Competition (Press Release, March 27, 2018)
- GoFundMe Campaign! Donate to support a camper!
- “OMB announces board to oversee IT modernization funds” (GovMatters, March 5, 2018)
- AFFIRM & USCC Launch GoFundMe Campaign to Support Campers – Donate Here
- Tackling Cybersecurity Workforce Challenges in Government and Industry: USCC & AFFIRM Host 5th Annual Cybersecurity Summit (Press Release: February 26, 2018)
- National Director, Karen S. Evans, interviewed by Hans Fogle of 1340 and 93.7 WEPM, 97.5 WLTF, 95.9 WICL about Women in Stem. Listen here.
- July 23 – 27, 2018 – Delaware Cyber Camp (Wilmington University, Dover, DE)
- July 30 – August 3, 2018 – Western Regional Camp (Cheyenne High School, North Las Vegas, NV)