Greetings and thank you for visiting the U.S. Cyber Challenge website!
Our mission is to connect America’s best and brightest to the cybersecurity industry. Please navigate through our website to learn more about our efforts.
Thanks to our sponsors and partners, we are the industry’s pipeline connecting opportunity with talent. Visit us on Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn to stay plugged in and to join our efforts in defending and protecting our nation.
Karen S. Evans
- Registration Opens Today for U.S. Cyber Challenge’s Annual Cyber Quests Competition (Press Release, March 27, 2018)
- GoFundMe Campaign! Donate to support a camper!
- “OMB announces board to oversee IT modernization funds” (GovMatters, March 5, 2018)
- AFFIRM & USCC Launch GoFundMe Campaign to Support Campers – Donate Here
- Tackling Cybersecurity Workforce Challenges in Government and Industry: USCC & AFFIRM Host 5th Annual Cybersecurity Summit (Press Release: February 26, 2018)
- National Director, Karen S. Evans, interviewed by Hans Fogle of 1340 and 93.7 WEPM, 97.5 WLTF, 95.9 WICL about Women in Stem. Listen here.
- Former Federal CIO Presents Awards to Winners of U.S. Cyber Challenge Competition (August 4, 2017)
- Top National Talent in Cybersecurity Train & Compete in Chicagoland Next Week (July 25, 2017)
- U.S. Cyber Challenge Trains Students and Professionals (Southern Utah University, July 19, 2017)
- U.S. Cyber Challenge and Delaware Universities Kick-Off Annual Cybersecurity Boot Camp & Competition (July 17, 2017)
- Winning Hackers Announced for U.S. Cyber Challenge Competition at Southern Utah University (July 14, 2017)
- U.S. Cyber Challenge Kicks Off 2017 Camp Season in Utah: Rising Cybersecurity Talent to be Recognized by Former CIO of the Department of Homeland Security, Luke McCormack (July 11, 2017)
- June 18 – 22, 2018 – Eastern Regional Camp (Virginia Tech, Blacksburg, VA)
- July 16 – 20, 2018 – Illinois Cyber Camp (Moraine Valley Community College, Palos Hills, IL)
- July 23 – 27, 2018 – Delaware Cyber Camp (Wilmington University, Dover, DE)
- July 30 – August 3, 2018 – Western Regional Camp (Cheyenne High School, North Las Vegas, NV)