Greetings and thank you for visiting the U.S. Cyber Challenge website!
Our mission is to connect America’s best and brightest to the cybersecurity industry. Please navigate through our website to learn more about our efforts.
Thanks to our sponsors and partners, we are the industry’s pipeline connecting opportunity with talent. Visit us on Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn to stay plugged in and to join our efforts in defending and protecting our nation.
Karen S. Evans
- (ISC)2 Announces 2017 U.S. Government Information Security Leadership Award Finalists: Keynote Karen S. Evans Joins VIPs and Guests to Recognize Cyber Excellence (Press Release: April 4, 2017)
- Dates Announced for 2017 Cyber Quests Competition (Press Release: January 30, 2017)
- New White Paper On Role Of Cybersecurity Competitions In Workforce Development (Press Release: November 1, 2016)
- U.S. Cyber Challenge and CyberCompEx Become “NSA Day of Cyber” Partners to Inspire interest in Cybersecurity Career Opportunities (Press Release: September 28, 2016)
- Training the next generation of cyber specialists – By Chase Gunter (FCW.com: August 5, 2016)
- OMB’s data center consolidation (GovMatters.tv: August 3, 2016)
- Winners Announced for U.S. Cyber Challenge Hacking Competition at Southern Utah University (Press Release: July 31, 2016)
- U.S. Cyber Challenge CTF Winners Attend White House Cybersecurity Competitions Event (Press Release: July 29, 2016)
- Cybersecurity Campers Show Off Skills at White House (Meritalk: July 29, 2016)
- Building the Workforce Through Cybersecurity Competitions (White House Blog: July 28, 2016)
- Hackers Convene in Utah for Western Regional U.S. Cyber Challenge Program (Press Release: July 21, 2016)
- U.S. Cyber Challenge Program a Solution to Federal Cybersecurity Workforce Strategy, Winners Announced for U.S. Cyber Challenge Competition in Delaware with Remarks by Senator Carper (Press Release: July 15, 2016)
- U.S. Cyber Challenge and Delaware Universities to Host Annual Cybersecurity Boot Camp & Competition (Press Release: July 6, 2016)
- Illinois CIO Presents Awards to Winners of U.S. Cyber Challenge Competition (Press Release: June 25, 2016)
- June 7, 2017 (new date from 3/14/17): 4th Annual US Cyber Challenge & AFFIRM Cybersecurity Summit in Arlington, VA (Registration Open!)
- July 9 – July 14, 2017: USCC Western Regional Camp at Southern Utah University in Cedar City, UT
- July 17 – July 21, 2017: USCC Delaware Cyber Camp at University of Delaware in Newark, DE
- July 31 – August 4, 2017: USCC Illinois Cyber Camp at Moraine Valley Community College in Palos Hills, IL