Greetings and thank you for visiting the U.S. Cyber Challenge website!
Our mission is to connect America’s best and brightest to the cybersecurity industry. Please navigate through our website to learn more about our efforts.
Thanks to our sponsors and partners, we are the industry’s pipeline connecting opportunity with talent. Visit us on Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn to stay plugged in and to join our efforts in defending and protecting our nation.
Karen S. Evans
- The March of Dimes Announces Heroines of Washington Award Winners (November 20, 2014)
- Time to Celebrate a Cybersecurity Success – Federal Times (November 6, 2014)
- U.S. Cyber Challenge Adds New Cyber Camp Location in Utah for 2015
- National Director Karen Evans Named Finalist for March of Dimes Heroines of Washington 2014
- National Director Karen Evans Interviewed on NewsTalk with NewsChannel 8 (October 1, 2014)
- Senator Feinstein Offers Congratulatory Letter to Western Regional Cyber Camp Participants (August 15, 2014)
- U.S. Cyber Challenge and San Jose State University Announce Winners of Successful Cybersecurity Competition (August 15, 2014)
- U.S. Cyber Challenge and Moraine Valley Community College Host Successful Cybersecurity Competition (August 8, 2014)
- U.S. Cyber Challenge and San Jose State University to Host Cybersecurity Executive Roundtable and Cybersecurity Competition (July 31, 2014)
- U.S. Cyber Challenge and Moraine Valley Community College to Host Cybersecurity Summer Camp & Competition (July 29, 2014)
- Hacking contests ID cyber talent for government, industry – Politico (July 28, 2014)
- Delaware Governor and Senator Recognize Elite Cyber Talent at U.S. Cyber Challenge Competition
- U.S. Cyber Challenge and Delaware Universities to Host Cybersecurity Summer Camp & Competition
- U.S. Cyber Challenge and Virginia Tech Hosted Successful Cybersecurity Competition at Eastern Regional Camp (June 20, 2014)
- U.S. Cyber Challenge and Virginia Tech to Host Cybersecurity Executive Roundtable (June 11, 2014)
- iSight Partners Continues as National Technology Partner to U.S. Cyber Challenge for 3rd Straight Year
- Justice is Fast-Tracking Cyber Hires – NextGov.org (May 15, 2014)
- Stay tuned for 2015 CyberQuests details!
- Stay tuned for 2015 Cyber Camp dates!