Greetings and thank you for visiting the U.S. Cyber Challenge website!
Our mission is to connect America’s best and brightest to the cybersecurity industry. Please navigate through our website to learn more about our efforts.
Thanks to our sponsors and partners, we are the industry’s pipeline connecting opportunity with talent. Visit us on Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn to stay plugged in and to join our efforts in defending and protecting our nation.
Karen S. Evans
- National Director, Karen S. Evans, interviewed by Hans Fogle of 1340 and 93.7 WEPM, 97.5 WLTF, 95.9 WICL about Women in Stem. Listen here.
- Former Federal CIO Presents Awards to Winners of U.S. Cyber Challenge Competition (August 4, 2017)
- Top National Talent in Cybersecurity Train & Compete in Chicagoland Next Week (July 25, 2017)
- U.S. Cyber Challenge Trains Students and Professionals (Southern Utah University, July 19, 2017)
- U.S. Cyber Challenge and Delaware Universities Kick-Off Annual Cybersecurity Boot Camp & Competition (July 17, 2017)
- Winning Hackers Announced for U.S. Cyber Challenge Competition at Southern Utah University (July 14, 2017)
- U.S. Cyber Challenge Kicks Off 2017 Camp Season in Utah: Rising Cybersecurity Talent to be Recognized by Former CIO of the Department of Homeland Security, Luke McCormack (July 11, 2017)
- March 8, 2018 – AFFIRM & USCC 5th Annual Cybersecurity Summit (Arlington, VA)
- June 18 – 22, 2018 – Eastern Regional Camp (Virginia Tech)
- July 16 – 20, 2018 – Illinois Cyber Camp
- July 23 – 27, 2018 – Delaware Cyber Camp