Greetings and thank you for visiting the U.S. Cyber Challenge website!
Our mission is to connect America’s best and brightest to the cybersecurity industry. Please navigate through our website to learn more about our efforts.
Thanks to our sponsors and partners, we are the industry’s pipeline connecting opportunity with talent. Visit us on Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn to stay plugged in and to join our efforts in defending and protecting our nation.
Karen S. Evans
- National Cyber Quests Competition Challenges Top Cybersecurity Talent (October 23, 2015)
- Government’s Cyber Education Programs Need a Reboot (Nextgov – October 9, 2015)
- Dave Wennergren & Karen Evans: Time to refocus on building a skilled cybersecurity workforce (Federal News Radio – October 9, 2015)
- Cybersecurity education report aims to address student ‘confusion’ (fedscoop – October 8, 2015)
- MEDIA ADVISORY: NAPA Cybersecurity Education Report Launch Event feat. Sen. Tom Carper (D-DE)
- U.S. Cyber Challenge Seeks to Boost Number of Security Pros (Careers Info Security – September 16, 2015)
- Young hackers: Criminal or innovator? (SC Magazine – September 3, 2015)
- Training tomorrow’s security talent (CSO – August 21, 2015)
- A Virtual Community of Cyber Talent (FCW.com – August 14, 2015)
- Winners Announced for 2015 U.S. Cyber Challenge Western Regional Competition (August 3, 2015)
- Winners Announced for 2015 U.S. Cyber Challenge Delaware Competition (July 27, 2015)
- SUU to host Cyber Challenge Camp (The Spectrum – July 21, 2015)
- Cybersecurity Experts Discuss Workforce Shortage at U.S. Cyber Challenge Western Regional Camp Executive Roundtable (July 20, 2015)
- Winners Announced for Illinois’ Cyber Elite Competition Hosted by U.S. Cyber Challenge and Moraine Valley Community College (July 17, 2015)
- U.S. Cyber Challenge and Delaware Universities to Host Cybersecurity Boot Camp & Competition (July 15, 2015)
- Illinois’ Elite Cybersecurity Talent to Participate in U.S. Cyber Challenge Camp & Competition at Moraine Valley Community College (July 7, 2015)
- Winners Announced for U.S. Cyber Challenge Eastern Regional Competition (June 26, 2015)
- Nation’s Elite Hackers Validate Skills in Cybersecurity Competition (June 24, 2015)
- Cybersecurity Executive Roundtable Hosted by U.S. Cyber Challenge and Virginia Tech (June 15, 2015)
- January 2016: Virginia NetWars Tournament at George Mason University, Fairfax, VA (exact date TBD)
- March 2016: 3rd Annual Cybersecurity Summit presented by US Cyber Challenge & AFFIRM
- July 26-30, 2016: US Cyber Challenge Western Regional Summer Cyber Camp at Southern Utah University
- Summer 2016: Eastern Regional, Illinois State and Delaware State USCC Cyber Camps. Dates to be announced shortly.
- Stay tuned for more events coming from U.S. Cyber Challenge!