Greetings and thank you for visiting the U.S. Cyber Challenge website!
Our mission is to connect America’s best and brightest to the cybersecurity industry. Please navigate through our website to learn more about our efforts.
Thanks to our sponsors and partners, we are the industry’s pipeline connecting opportunity with talent. Visit us on Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn to stay plugged in and to join our efforts in defending and protecting our nation.
Karen S. Evans
- Hackers Convene in Utah for Western Regional U.S. Cyber Challenge Program (Press Release: July 21, 2016)
- U.S. Cyber Challenge Program a Solution to Federal Cybersecurity Workforce Strategy, Winners Announced for U.S. Cyber Challenge Competition in Delaware with Remarks by Senator Carper (Press Release: July 15, 2016)
- U.S. Cyber Challenge and Delaware Universities to Host Annual Cybersecurity Boot Camp & Competition (Press Release: July 6, 2016)
- Illinois CIO Presents Awards to Winners of U.S. Cyber Challenge Competition (Press Release: June 25, 2016)
- MEDIA ADVISORY: Illinois CIO to Present Awards to Winners of Hacking Competition Tomorrow (June 23, 2016)
- Cybersecurity Boot Camp Highlights Workforce Development in Illinois & Nationwide (Press Release: June 13, 2016)
- Registration Opens for U.S. Cyber Challenge’s Annual Cyber Quests Competition (Press Release: April 11, 2016)
- Careers Info Security interviews US Cyber Challenge National Director Karen Evans about using competitions in the job recruitment process (Careers Info Security; February 24, 2016)
- CyberCompEx Meets Goal of 1,000+ Members by Close of 2015 (Press Release; December 14, 2015)
- Eric Simonaire Wins Council on CyberSecurity’s National Cyber Quests Competition (December 7, 2015)
- USCC Instructor, Doug Logan, Wins SANS 2015 Difference Makers Award (November 23, 2015)
- National Cyber Quests Competition Challenges Top Cybersecurity Talent (October 23, 2015)
- Government’s Cyber Education Programs Need a Reboot (Nextgov – October 9, 2015)
- Dave Wennergren & Karen Evans: Time to refocus on building a skilled cybersecurity workforce (Federal News Radio – October 9, 2015)
- Cybersecurity education report aims to address student ‘confusion’ (fedscoop – October 8, 2015)
- MEDIA ADVISORY: NAPA Cybersecurity Education Report Launch Event feat. Sen. Tom Carper (D-DE)
- U.S. Cyber Challenge Seeks to Boost Number of Security Pros (Careers Info Security – September 16, 2015)
- Young hackers: Criminal or innovator? (SC Magazine – September 3, 2015)
- Training tomorrow’s security talent (CSO – August 21, 2015)
- A Virtual Community of Cyber Talent (FCW.com – August 14, 2015)
- June 20-24, 2016: US Cyber Challenge Illinois Cyber Camp at Moraine Valley Community College
- July 11-15, 2016: US Cyber Challenge Delaware Cyber Camp at Delaware State University
- July 26-30, 2016: US Cyber Challenge Western Regional Summer Cyber Camp at Southern Utah University
- Stay tuned for more events coming from U.S. Cyber Challenge!