Greetings and thank you for visiting the U.S. Cyber Challenge website!
Our mission is to connect America’s best and brightest to the cybersecurity industry. Please navigate through our website to learn more about our efforts.
Thanks to our sponsors and partners, we are the industry’s pipeline connecting opportunity with talent. Visit us on Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn to stay plugged in and to join our efforts in defending and protecting our nation.
Karen S. Evans
- U.S. Cyber Challenge and Delaware Universities to Host Cybersecurity Summer Camp & Competition
- U.S. Cyber Challenge and Virginia Tech Hosted Successful Cybersecurity Competition at Eastern Regional Camp (June 20, 2014)
- U.S. Cyber Challenge and Virginia Tech to Host Cybersecurity Executive Roundtable (June 11, 2014)
- iSight Partners Continues as National Technology Partner to U.S. Cyber Challenge for 3rd Straight Year
- Justice is Fast-Tracking Cyber Hires – NextGov.org (May 15, 2014)
- BREAKING NEWS! Registration and Quiz Extended for Cyber Quests 2014
- Illinois Seeks Veterans to Fill Cybersecurity Workforce Void – Veterans Encouraged to Participate in Cyber Quests Competition to Qualify for Summer 2014 Cyber Camps
- U.S. Cyber Challenge Calling All Cybersecurity Enthusiasts to Compete – Cyber Quests Registration Open
- U.S. National Talent Search Begins! Register Today
- June 17, 2014 – Executive Roundtable at Eastern Regional Camp
- July 21-25, 2014 – State of Delaware Cyber Camp
- August 4-8, 2014 – State of Illinois Cyber Camp at Moraine Valley Community College
- August 11-15, 2014 – Western Regional Cyber Camp at San Jose State University