Greetings and thank you for visiting the U.S. Cyber Challenge website!
Our mission is to connect America’s best and brightest to the cybersecurity industry. Please navigate through our website to learn more about our efforts.
Thanks to our sponsors and partners, we are the industry’s pipeline connecting opportunity with talent. Visit us on Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn to stay plugged in and to join our efforts in defending and protecting our nation.
Karen S. Evans
- New site to bolster cybersecurity community, workforce (Federal Times – December 22, 2014)
- Monster Government Solutions and U.S. Cyber Challenge Announce Collaboration in Cybersecurity Community Portal (December 16, 2014)
- Federal News Radio Interview: On the hunt for 10,000 good cyber men and women (December 10, 2014)
- U.S. Cyber Challenge Presents at Tomorrow’s DHS 2014 Cyber Security Division R&D Showcase (December 15, 2014)
- Karen S. Evans of US Cyber Challenge Receives March of Dimes Heroines of Washington Award (November 24, 2014)
- The March of Dimes Announces Heroines of Washington Award Winners (November 20, 2014)
- Time to Celebrate a Cybersecurity Success – Federal Times (November 6, 2014)
- U.S. Cyber Challenge Adds New Cyber Camp Location in Utah for 2015
- National Director Karen Evans Named Finalist for March of Dimes Heroines of Washington 2014
- National Director Karen Evans Interviewed on NewsTalk with NewsChannel 8 (October 1, 2014)
- Senator Feinstein Offers Congratulatory Letter to Western Regional Cyber Camp Participants (August 15, 2014)
- U.S. Cyber Challenge and San Jose State University Announce Winners of Successful Cybersecurity Competition (August 15, 2014)
- U.S. Cyber Challenge and Moraine Valley Community College Host Successful Cybersecurity Competition (August 8, 2014)
- U.S. Cyber Challenge and San Jose State University to Host Cybersecurity Executive Roundtable and Cybersecurity Competition (July 31, 2014)
- U.S. Cyber Challenge and Moraine Valley Community College to Host Cybersecurity Summer Camp & Competition (July 29, 2014)
- Hacking contests ID cyber talent for government, industry – Politico (July 28, 2014)
- Stay tuned for 2015 CyberQuests details!
- Stay tuned for 2015 Cyber Camp dates!